Back | Safety Page | Next
clean. The major source of infection is the bacteria that are
on your skin or in your clothing. I'd taken a shower that morning, put on
clean underwear and a reasonably clean flying suit without which I would
have died from infection.
|Don't get around structural fires like this. All
it takes is any kind of a pressurized spray can to burst, and spread
that burning fuel all over the bare skin areas of all those people
except the asbestos clad firefighters. If there are survivors
in there, you can take a chance. Otherwise let
the firefighters take care of it.